Who am I? What do I want? What can I do?
The Career Scan gives an insight into personal qualities and development points and also stimulates employees to think about their development and career. The report forms a good basis for a conversation about an employee's development or career path.
Think about questions such as:
- Do I want to take a step in my career?
- Who am I? How do I behave in certain situations?
- What do I want? What motivates me in my work? Which work activities interest me?
- What can I do? What are my skills and competencies? What do I want to further develop?
- Which professions do I like and which studies are suitable?
Click here for an example of an English report.