The NOA Diversity Competencies Training gives you tools to deal effectively with people who have a background other than yourself in a variety of professional situations. These can be other cultural backgrounds, but also differences in socio-economic background, age or orientation.
After the training, the participants will have insight into, among other things:
- The backgrounds and basic principles of diversity competencies
- Their own strengths and development points within the diversity competencies.
After the training, the participants gained skills in:
- Recognizing situations in which diversity plays a role
- Applying diversity competencies.
Why NOA Training diversity competencies?
- Expert and experienced trainers (Psychologist NIP)
- Recognisable and practice-oriented case studies
- Room for customization
- Challenging learning climate with attention to individual learning objectives
- Combinations possible with Intake / CGI training, Intervision and coaching on the job
Target group: intakers, SLB staff, selection officer, HR, teachers and other employees in education, business or in municipalities.
Number of participants: maximum 8 participants in an in-company training group and a maximum of 5 participants in open registration