ChairThe NOA Foundation finances the chair 'Work and Personnel Psychology in particular aimed at immigrant ethnic groups' at the Social & Organizational Psychology section of the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. This chair is currently being held by Prof. dr. Dr. Marise Born. Marise also works as a professor at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam.
For more information about Marise and her activities: personal page Marise Born.
PhD'sIn addition, NOA finances PhD research. On 1 September 2017, Dan Asfar started his doctoral research into the predictive value of the assessment for refugees that NOA has developed. He will also develop a new implicit psychological test in his research.
The following NOA employees have successfully completed their PhD research in recent years:
- Jacqueline van Breemen, 2018, Title thesis: Agency and structure: the role of individual social values and material interests in changing contribution rules to, and benefits from, a collective good.
- Djurre Holtrop, 2016, Title thesis: Improving personality and interest measurement for purposes of selection and assessment
- Anita de Vries, 2012, Title thesis: Specificity in personality measurement
- Remko van den Berg, 2001, Title thesis: Psychological research in a multicultural society; psychological tests, interview and performance reviews
COTANNOA lets its developed tests assess by the COTAN*. Her managing director, Remko van den Berg, is also a member of this committee.
* The Committee for Test Affairs in the Netherlands (COTAN) is a committee of the Netherlands Institute of Psychologists (NIP) that assesses all tests in the Netherlands on seven assessment criteria. Click here for more information.